Wednesday, May 25, 2011

T-shirt Designs for my design team

Recently I designed some T-shirt for my design team and thought to share it. Please feel free to give your feedback or comments on it.
Hindu religious OM in Superman logo style

Web designers usually have these words written on their working routine life


Just tried to give each letter its own characteristics 

A typical Photoshop look :-)

Often a web designer feels the same when giving his best shots, nobody understands it

A simple one
I personally liked this one and I know web designers out there going to understand the depth of it :-P

5 comments:

Soumyadeep Das said...

really a deadly work,
who wrote the copy?
is it you?


if its you I must say "good job Mr. Google...."

Shreya Reddy said...

Thanks Jiko
except the full form the word "DESIGN" is given by Naveen Siromoni rest all are my thoughts and some inspirations from net.

naveen siromoni said...

Thanks for the credit dude, cool designs now what about a playboy range heeee

Shreya Reddy said...

already ready with me Naveen but you know its playboy can't upload on blog :-P

Unknown said...

Yaar really nice work specially om I. Super man logo, brother from where I can get this tee. Please share the link. You should design more hindu t shirts...